Thursday, April 2, 2009

Time is Flying Fast

I wanted to do another post to show you guys how quick this puppy is growing!! We haven't weighed him since we first got him 4 weeks ago. Then he was 12 lbs 7 oz. You can see now that he clearly isn't 12 lbs anymore!! He's so smart though. He is completely potty-trained, sleeping through the nights, sits, stays. We are having so much fun with him. But oh, the work and energy it requires!! There is no question who he adores most in the family....Jeff. He is Jeff's shadow when Jeff is home. I'm very glad that we got him and now have him in our family. :)

This is how big he is after 4 weeks with us.

Jake sitting tall and proud!

It's supposed to rain today and how could I not get the girls to wear their rainboots?!? I wish I had some too. I'm still in shock that Kendall actually looked at the camera and smiled at the same time!! Woo hoo!!!
Oh how I love my girls. Thank you, Jesus, for entrusting them to Jeff and I!! And look, this makes 2 for Kendall looking and smiling at the camera!! :-)

2 comments:

  1. It works today! I LOVE your new layout!! Jake is getting big and I am glad he is a good dog. Your girls will enjoy growing up with him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww! too cute. all of you! i love your new layout to. i'm wanting to visit jake very soon!

    ReplyDelete