Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Kendall's Crazy Hair

So I thought I would just include a few things that makes my Kendall special. One thing is her "crazy hair" she gets sometimes. I must say she can't help it though....she got it from her Grammy. ;) Avery had the same thing when she was young and with short hair too. You never know what you're going to get with Kendall when she wakes up...no matter what you do the night before. So this is what greeted us this morning when she got up. We just laugh and have to show her in the mirror so she can laugh too.


She even said cheese! See, no shame in her game!

Another sweet thing (because I prefer to look at it that way!!) she does to show she loves us is by leaving some of her with us. What I mean is, she loves to wipe her runny nose off on any part of our clothing that is a nose reach away. We're only talking about clear fluid, thank the Lord. But if it be our shoulder, a pants leg, our sternum....anywhere she can reach. Isn't that just so sweet of her to want to show "Kendall was here" on us to remember her with the rest of the day?? I thought so too. Again, everything is about perspective, right?? Please, pray that I keep that perspective on the mornings she does this as I'm walking out the door (as I haven't always done in the past)!! :)

Avery with Daddy as he's about to leave in the morning. She gets dressed first thing now that she can wear short-sleeves again. Oh what a blessing for her that we live in the South! ha ha

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute! I have some pics of Annalisa's hair doing the same thing! I am glad that you are able to keep a good perspective on Kendall leaving a part of her with you....I don't know how well I would do with that!! You are a fantastic mom!!!

    ReplyDelete