Thursday, April 9, 2009

Seriously?!?

Jeff and I are definitely early-risers and morning people. He has to get up by 5:30 and out the door by 5:45. I decided to start joining him so we can spend those few minutes together. It's great to get our day started off together and alone. At least, that's what we thought. Our daughters are waking up with us now!!! This morning we got up a little earlier. Jeff's dad called him to talk about Pappaw and ask questions at 5 am. I woke up thinking, "Yay! Jeff and I can have some time together." Low and behold, a few seconds later (no, I'm not exaggerating) I hear their doorknob turning and then the pitter patter of their feet!! It is nice though that we get to spend that time together. Jeff gets to see all of his girls a little more that way. But my goodness!! Seriously?!?

Chillin' in our bed after waking up at 5 am. So cute she does this with her legs just like her daddy!
Then I come home on Tuesday to see Avery practicing on her skates. I kid you not, she was doing it alone after a couple of times around the street!! Mind you, her skirt that was hot pink was black on the bottom from falling on it so much. But she just got up and did it some more. I'm so proud of her!! I was just watching her thinking...seriously?!?

Here she is skatin' (instead of struttin') her stuff.



Kendall watching Avery. Yes, I had to stand in front of her to block the sun.

We're all excited about leaving for Many this weekend. The kids are all into it to. I'm asking them, "Where are we going today??" Kendall replies, "Muny!!" So stinking adorable!!
I thought that I would finally include some pictures of the other boy in the house that evens the numbers to 3:3. His name is Prada and is my baby!! Jeff got him for me a few months before I had Kendall. Yes, it's a fru-fru name for a fru-fru cat ~ he's a Persian. He just tolerates Jake.

This means Jake is in his crate. He never lounges out like this anymore if Jake is out. ha ha


Sitting on my night stand. This posture means Jake is out with us and he's staring him down.


Isn't he so pretty??

1 comment:

  1. Love he skating pic w/ the skirt!!! Too cute! You all are crazy early risers! But that is pretty special time!

    ReplyDelete