Monday, May 18, 2009

Breakfast for Supper

Does anyone else besides me LOVE having breakfast for supper?? OMG, I used to get so excited when Mom would make this for dinner. I think it might be because we never really ate big breakfasts, and I still don't, but that doesn't mean I didn't miss getting to eat the big breakfasts. So it was fun to eat the breakfast foods later in the day when I had more of an appetite for it. So I decided last Wednesday night that we were having homemade pancakes with homemade blueberry syrup. Can I say Scrumdiddliumptious (know the movie that word is from?)?!? I love pancakes and I like trying new recipes for them so I found one and tried it out. It was pretty good, but I don't think it would have mattered. I could have served this syrup with a piece of cardboard (or a turd as Jeff would say) and it still would have been delicious. It was pretty easy too. ;) Needless to say, it was a hit with the girls. PTL (praise the Lord) I thought ahead and had Kendall take her shirt off before partaking in the syrup. You will see why I was so happy with myself for that. ;)

Can you say Dig In?!?

My neat, little first-born

1 comment:

  1. That is funny! Yes, my family also LOVES breakfast for supper. They get very excited over it. My first-born is the neat one too! I think we spent more time cleaning them up, then when the 2nd came along we ran out of time because we were still busy taking care of the first-born too!

    ReplyDelete